Egg-less cake can be tricky and complicated as cakes rely on Eggs mostly for their texture. We can replicate the same texture using mashed banana, vinegar with baking soda, curd etc.
- Refined flour – 100 grams
- Butter – 100 grams
- Castor Sugar – 100 grams
- Vanilla extract – 1.5 ml
- Vinegar – 10 grams
- Baking powder – 6 grams
- Cocoa powder – 16 grams
- Milk – 120 ml
- Cream together butter and sugar until fully and light. Don’t over beat but beat enough to incorporate air.
- Mix together all dry ingredients and mix vinegar and essence with milk.
- Now add flour mixture, alternating with milk just mix until combined. Do not over mix.
- Line the baking pan with parchment paper. Drop the cake batter
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 20-25 mins.
- As cake is out of oven take it out n let it cool on wire rack.