It’s a high fat cake. Made with mashed banana. its moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread. Superb for your tea party and popular with kids.
- Refined flour – 100 grams
- Butter – 80 grams
- Brown Sugar – 100 grams
- Salt – 1.5 grams
- Eggs – 60 grams
- Ripe pureed bananas – 125 grams
- Chopped pecans – 40 grams (optional)
- Baking powder – 3 grams
- Baking soda – .3 grams
- Milk – 30 grams
- Cream toghther butter, sugar and salt .
- Now add egg and vanilla extract to the mixture
- Add banana puree.
- Now add flour and baking powder mixture, alternating with milk just mix until combined. Do not over mix.
- At last add pecans .
- Line the baking pan with parchment paper. Drop the cake mixture
- Bake at 190 degrees Celsius for 18 mins.