- Refined flour – 70 grams
- Butter – 55 grams
- Sugar – 45 grams
- Eggs – 15 grams
- Vanilla extract – 3 ml
- Baking powder – 3 grams
- Cornflakes – 20 grams
- Cream toghther butter and sugar.
- Now add egg and vanilla extract to the mixture
- Now add flour and baking powder just mix until combined. Do not over mix.
- Add half cornflakes and mix.
- Roll the dough in remaning cornflakes
- Line the baking tray with parchment paper. Drop the cookie dough on prepared stray
- Allow enough space b/w the cookies
- Bake at 140 degrees Celsius for 15-20 mins.